Rollga is a cross-directional foam roller designed to stabilize the hips, align the back, and increase range-of-motion. The Rollga foam roller is ideal for muscle recovery, fascial health, and functional restoration of movement. Ordinary foam rollers cause discomfort and pain due to the unfitting design. Rollga's contoured shape is designed to fit your body and reach trigger points that are difficult to reach with an ordinary roller.
Rollga's Key Features:
● Protects the Spine, Hips, Shins, & Achilles
● Cross-Directionally Targets Trigger Points
● Naturally Restores Fascia Lubrication
● Restores Movement
● Stimulates Oxygen-Rich Blood Flow for Healing
● Omni-Directional Force Reduces Fascial Fuzz
● The Only Targeted Joint Relief Roller
● All the Benefits of a Flat/Bumpy Roller But With More Specific Targeting
Your purchase includes two instructional videos presented by our very own Rollga Certified Instructor, Malia. Thank you to Critical Esports for the videography & editing!
Please choose your firmness level. We recommend soft or standard for those new to foam rolling.
Note: the actual color of the foam roller you will receive may differ than the photos above.
Rollga Foam Roller
If you are within a 10 mile radius of our store, you may select In Town Delivery for only $3. Your items will arrive at your door in 2-3 business days via Rochester City Delivery.
If you are outside of the delivery area, standard freight charges will apply.